These Terms & Conditions are between Zemamo (the “Company”, “we”. “us”, or “our”) and you (“you”, “your”, or “yourself”).
We are proud to provide an online social media platform;
We are responsible for the content of this website.
Our details are:
Zemamo. [email protected]
The Agreement, as it may be amended from time to time, applies to all users of any our Services.
If you become a Member, you will be able to access the Services associated or provided with or by the Company product(s) for which you hold a Membership.
The Agreement also applies including but not limited to your use of all features, widgets, plug-ins, content, downloads and/or other services that:
we own, control and or make available to you
You are reminded to abide by all applicable laws. You also hereby undertake not to use our Services for any unlawful, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive purposes (or for purposes which we deem otherwise objectionable).
If you violate these Terms & Conditions, we may terminate your access to our Services with out warning or refund.
“Member” means any person whose Membership has been accepted by the Company and whose Membership remains valid for the time being. The term ‘Member’ includes paying Members, as the context requires.
“Membership” means your entitlement to one or more Services by virtue of being a Member.;
Information we collect about you
“Services” means any and all of the services provided by the Company by any means (including, but not limited to, the Websites, or any other technology provided by us).
“User” means any Member and/or Visitor.
“Visitor” means any person who browses the Services.
“Website(s)” means, individually or collectively, the websites owned and or operated by the Company.
As the context may require, words in the singular may be read as the plural and the plural as the singular.
YOUR PRIVACY – COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OR DATA.
We do not always encrypt your messages, and we reserve the right to monitor those messages and other content for compliance with our Terms & Conditions (for example, where the content of your messages is reported for breaching our Terms & Conditions).
ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
To access the Services, you must have an account.
You must maintain, and are responsible for, the confidentiality of your login and password.
If requested, you must provide us with a form of identification to verify your identity with in 7 days of such request.
You may not use our Services if:
You are under the age of 14.
you intend or plan on using our services for illegal or unlawful activity.
you intend or plan on using our services for any porn or child porn related activities
you intend or plan to use our services for drug trafficking.
We ask that anyone under the age of 14 years old not submit any personal information to us. Our Services are not directed at anyone under the age of 14 years old. We also do not collect or maintain personally identifiable information from those Users who we know are under the age of 14 years old. Should we learn or be notified that we have collected information from Users under the age of 14 years old, we will immediately delete such personally identifiable information;
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
use our Services;
click to join and/or sign in; and/or
and your agreement to their content.
The Company reserves the right to offer admission to its Services in its full discretion.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Each User irrevocably undertakes to refrain from:
Discrimination on the basis of a User’s real or supposed: age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, family situation, pregnancy, physical appearance, surname, state of health, disability, genetic characteristics, personal beliefs, political opinions or union activities;
Engaging in any illegal activity whatsoever using our Services;
- Posting any content or making any statement in any form which:
- infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deliberately deceptive;
- is defamatory, obscene or pornographic.
- promotes violence, discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other living member or business;
- promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- contains a link to any content associated with the above prohibitions; and
- is otherwise contrary to applicable laws and regulations; and
- Disseminating any personal information of any other User, including any contact details or similar, without that User’s consent.
Each User undertakes to report any abuses to Zemamo, as well as any improper comments or conduct by other Users.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
You shall select a username when signing up to our Services.
Your username and the password shall be personal and confidential. Each Member shall keep them confidential and undertakes not to notify or disclose them to third parties or other Members to prevent fraud or phishing.
All Users undertake not to use another Member’s username or password, or any other personal information of another User with out their express consent.
Any breach of these provisions may lead to the cancellation of a Member’s Membership, without prejudice to the liability incurred by the relevant Member due to the use of the username and/or password by another Member or third party.
Each Member shall take care not to disclose strictly personal information.
We will take any necessary measures to halt fraudulent behaviour, including tbut not limited to, the prevention and or the prohibited sharing of usernames and or passwords.
We reserve the option of removing:
- the account of a Member which has not been used for more than 12 months after the end of a subscription or has never been used after admission to Membership, after verification that no subscription is in progress;
- Each User undertakes not to carry out any action likely to hinder the operation of the Services and undertakes not to disseminate or arrange for the dissemination of any and all viruses, spam, logic bombs, software applications, etc.which may be detrimental to the services provided.
Your paid Membership will only give you access to the Zemamo product for which you have registered.;
The price and payment procedures are permanently accessible through the Zemamo website.
All prices stated include all relevant local taxes.
If you do not pay any amount due pursuant to our Terms & Conditions:
We reserve the right to suspend your account until such time as the outstanding payment is received or to terminate the contract.
We may, from time to time, offer paid features (such as subscriptions, micropayments, etc.) through the Zemamo website.
Allowable Content and Acceptable Use
At Zemamo our focus is creating a positive and helpful experience for our users. We want Zemamo to be a safe, and social network for you and your communities. This means that there are rules that must be adhered to. You may NOT:
- Engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Site or Services.
- Attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by Zemamo or any of Zemamo providers or any other third party (including but limited to another user) to protect the Site or Services.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Services. The services are, and will always remain the intelectual property of Zemamo.
- Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the afore mentioned.
We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe you have violated these Terms.
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with Zemamo, we are not obligated to do so. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content submitted by users. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, you understand that in the process of using Zemamo, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable in your communities. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on Zemamo or endorse any opinions expressed on Zemamo. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any and all action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions. We also, however, reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the Zemamo Website.
When you purchase a membership that is paid for by you through recurring payments, you agree that you are authorizing recurring payments, and that such payments and thereby subscription will be made by the method and at the recurring intervals you have agreed to, until the subscription is terminated by you or by Zemamo. You may cancel your membership at any time before the end of the current billing period and the cancellation will take effect on the next billing period.